“In good times, anybody can make profit. The challenge is to survive during tough times.”
1. Understanding marginal costing principles and appreciation of terms like Contribution, P V Ratio, Break-even point etc.
2. How to use these principles in taking ﬁnancially intelligent decisions pertaining to pricing of the product, the credit that is oﬀered to customers and availed from vendors, the discount structure etc
Case studies and practice sessions illustrating application of the principles
1. How to calculate the operating, ﬁnancial and combined leverage multiples.
2. How to use Leverage Analysis to understand the impact on the bottom line of any change in the top line and in understanding the risk proﬁle of any entity.
Who is it for:
- Teams involved in pricing policy, price negotiation
- Those handling the sales and marketing function
- People working in the accounts & costing department
- Middle and senior level managers who need to understand the financial implication of their actions
Dr Anil Lamba Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practising Chartered Accountant and holds degrees in Commerce, Law and a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Lamba’s training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium-sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far- East. His books, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’, ‘Eye on the Bottom Line’, ‘Flirting with Stocks’ & ‘Financial Affairs of the Common Man’ are making waves.