Will you invest in a business that is not healthy or which is not following the principles of sound finance management? You obviously should not!
This session will help you understand such questions and will teach you about reading a Balance Sheet and understand it’s health. You will learn how to understand whether a business is making any financial mismanagement blunders or it is following the rules of good financial management.
Learn the three super secrets for increasing the profits by Dr Lamba, and take the first step towards taking control of your financial management.
About Dr Anil Lamba
The man with transformational teachings, world renowned author of Romancing the Balance Sheet and prominent financial literacy activist, Dr Lamba is an internationally acclaimed corporate trainer. He is a practising Chartered Accountant and holds degrees in Commerce, Law and a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Lamba’s training programs are held all over the world, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.
His books, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’, ‘Eye on the Bottom Line’, ‘Flirting with Stocks’ and ‘Financial Affairs of the Common Man’ are making waves.
What will you learn from this?
- Understand the content of a Balance Sheet and the relevance of each item contained therein
- How to understand the health of an organisation by reading Balance Sheets
- How to recognize Type A, Type B and Type C Balance Sheets
- Which are the ratios to be maintained by healthy companies
- Three super secrets for increasing profit