- The key ﬁnancial statements
- Getting a strong foundation of accounting concepts
- Concept of Proﬁt
- A closer look at the Balance Sheet
- The two Golden Rules for success in business
- Managing Proﬁtability
- Effective Cash Flow Management
- Evaluation of Capital Expenditure Proposals
- Macro Economics Concepts
- Marginal Costing Principles
- Evaluation of ﬁnancial statements with the help of Leverage Analysis, Ratio Analysis, Funds Flow Analysis.
- How to retain control over a company
- Case studies on Insider Trading, Harshad Mehta, Subhiksha, Dhirubhai Ambani, ACC, George Soros & more.
For out of India participants, payment details are:
PLEASE CREDIT THE USD FUNDS TO:
A/c No: 01482560000665
Name: LAMCON FINANCE & MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT LTD
Bank: HDFC BANK LTD Branch: EAST STREET BRANCH, 2418 EAST STREET, PUNE 411001
IFSC Code: HDFC0000148
Dr Anil Lamba Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practising Chartered Accountant and holds degrees in Commerce, Law and a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Lamba’s training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium-sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far- East. His books, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’, ‘Eye on the Bottom Line’, ‘Flirting with Stocks’ & ‘Financial Affairs of the Common Man’ are making waves.